|This article is a stub. You can help Verdant Skies Wiki by .|
Sleeping allows the player to refill their energy bar and skip several hours into the next day. Sleeping will skip to 7:00 AM on the following day. It can be done at any time during the day. When the player clicks on a bed, they will be prompted with a dialogue box confirming their desire to sleep. Pressing Yes will cause the screen to dim, a short stringed tune to play, and a helpful game hint to display on the screen.
Sleeping will save the progress of the game.
This is a list of all the possible hints that can display when sleeping.
- If you deplete your energy, you'll pass out! To regain energy, sleep or eat something.
- Gain scrap by searching for pod wreckage. New scrap can appear each day.
- Scrap can be used to upgrade your home, build bridges, and unlock new areas.
- Search bird nests for new native seeds. Many different genetic variations of each pant can exist.
- Time is a resource! Use your extra time on long activities like painting, cooking, and woodworking.
- Foods harvested and cooked are automatically stored in the refrigerator. To eat these items, you must be at the refrigerator or have transferred the item to your inventory.
- When cooking, the ingredients are automatically taken from the refrigerator.
- Place something in the wrong spot? Right-click and choose deconstruct.
- Different seeds and plants can be found in each biome, plains, marsh, and mountain.