|Native crop requisition|
|Putting Down Roots
Peas In a Pod
Dr. Wyatt Jones is a botanist. He will move to Viridis Primus in the Lab North of Player's Home after completing the Native crop requisition quest. Wyatt is very friendly, kind of a jokester, and passionate about plants and genetics but can also has his head in the clouds. He will help you to improve the quality of your crops with the Seed Extractor. Wyatt is one of the twelve characters available to marry.
- 1 First contact
- 2 Relationships
- 3 Small talk
- 4 Relationship progress events
- 5 Random events
- 6 Collections
- 7 Portraits
- 8 Gallery
Once the player completes the Native crop requisition job, they will be alerted to Meet Biologist at Jade's Office. Upon entering the Administration Building, they will partake in a conversation between Jade and Wyatt.
- Wyatt: Thank you, Administrator. I am very pleased to be here! I will keep you updated on my discoveries. Good day.
He will then walk up to the player and initiate a conversation.
- Wyatt: Just the person I was hoping to bump into! You must be [Player Name]. I owe you my gratitude. I would not be here were it not for you! Your hard work to prove that plants can be cultivated on Viridis Primus secured my assignment to the colony. Where are my manners?! I am Doctor Wyatt Jones, your resident botanist. — (The player gains the Putting Down Roots achievement.)
Wyatt's description and image will then display. Then the conversation continues.
- Wyatt: I believe I can assist you with improving your crops. My lab is just north of here. Please feel free to visit me any time.
Wyatt is a close friend to Doctor Zaheen, who help him in the past with his experiments. They warned him to not burn his wings but at that time he was to stubborn and arrogant to listened to them. He's the one who recommand them for the medical doctor post on Viridis Primus. It seems that Zaheen is like a mentor for him and that his family also know them. He seems to be close to his mother, but he often forget to call her to give her some news.
Talking with characters outside of job duties can improve the player's relationship with them. Wyatt can say any of the following when engaging in small talk with him:
Relationship progress events
When the player is advancing from one stage (heart) in a relationship to the next, it is done so through an event.
First Green heart
Second Green heart
Third Green heart
First Blue heart
Second Blue heart
The player can reach the second blue heart after you've unlock Zaheen by visiting Wyatt's Lab before midday when his relationship bar is full and the first blue heart has been reached.
Third Blue heart
First Red heart
The player can reach the first red heart by visiting Wyatt's Lab between 6 pm and 10 pm when his relationship bar is full and the third blue heart has been reached and dating Wyatt. It's a continuation of the Second Blue Heart Event.
Second Red heart
Third Red heart
The player can reach the third red heart by visiting Wyatt's Lab when his relationship bar is full and the second red heart has been reached. This event will determine if you'll married together, move in, stay a couple or break up.
Seed Extractor and instructions
Although he does not give the player a Seed Extractor directly, Wyatt offers to let the player use the Seed Extractor in his lab. In this conversation, Rosie teaches the player how to use the machine. This occurs in a random event, usually around the time Zaheen Patel arrives. When this occurs, the player leaves their house to find Rosie Martínez and Wyatt talking outside. The following conversation occurs:
Wyatt's Basic Biology
- Items: Red Flowers • Yellow Flowers • Blue Flowers
- Reward: Wyatt's Bookcase • Seed Chest
- Wyatt: Excellent foraging, [Player Name]! These floral samples should help me in my research.
- Wyatt: As your first reward, enjoy this fine bookcase. — The relationship bar fills slightly.
- Wyatt: My next request requires you grow some native crops. Here is an extra seed chest to help you expand your farming efforts.
Wyatt's Plains Crops Pro
- Items: Dwarf Corn • Bristlegrain • Lunaleaf • Sunfruit
- Rewards: Wyatt's Couch
- Look at you, [Player Name]! You are making excellent progress cultivating the local plant life.
- I have no doubt you are ready to take on the challenges of a new biome!
Wyatt's Marsh Crop Maven
|Wyatt's Marsh Crop Maven|
|Meteor Melon||Marsh Crops|
|Orbit Oats||Marsh Crops|
|Pulsar Potatoes||Marsh Crops|
|Rocket Rice||Marsh Crops|
|Reward||Wyatt's Plant 1 Wyatt's Plant 2 Wyatt's Plant 3|
Wyatt's Mountain Crop Master
|Wyatt's Mountain Crop Master|
|Nova Peppers||Mountain Crops|
|Comet Cactus||Mountain Crops|
|Celestial Cabbage||Mountain Crops|
|Reward||Wyatt's Lamps Wyatt's Hydroponics|