|Doctor's arrival at Wyatt's Lab|
|Do You Do House Calls?
Zaheen Patel is the colony's medical doctor and conflict mediator. They are unlocked in Doctor's arrival at Wyatt's Lab, which in turn unlocks Do You Do House Calls? On their first day, they gift the player with an Insect Jar so that they can capture insects for medicinal study. Zaheen is asexual and willing to be in a polyamorous relationship.
Upon arriving at Wyatt's Lab, the player will listen to the ending portion of a conversation between Zaheen and Wyatt in which it becomes clear that there was a prior relationship between the two of some sort. Zaheen will introduce themselves to the player and engage in more banter with Wyatt until the conversation ceases.
- Zaheen:Your mother asked if I could gently remind you of her existence. I understand that it has been quite some time since you last called home?
- Wyatt: You do realize that I may forget to do so yet again once this conversation is over?
- Zaheen: Do not trouble yourself. I will be certain to let her know that you still live.
- Wyatt: It seems that some things never change!
- Zaheen: It would appear so! I am glad to find you well.
The player then walks up to Wyatt and Zaheen.
- Wyatt: Greetings, [Player Name]. It is my pleasure to introduce you to my dear friend Doctor Zaheen Patel.
Zaheen Patel's description and image then displays.
- Zaheen: So, you are the brave soul who explored the marsh to find that exquisite sample. It is quite an amazing find! I have only begun to unlock its secrets. My Clinic is northwest of Rosie's shop. If you have an illness of body, mind, or spirit please do not hesitate to visit me. — The player is given the Do You Do House Calls? achievement. Even if you are well, I would still enjoy your company. I must get back to my research. I do not wish to make a poor first impression on Administrator Washington. I look forward to getting to know you, [Player Name]. Good day to you both.
Talking with characters outside of job duties can improve the player's relationship with them. Zaheen can say any of the following when engaging in small talk with them:
Relationship progress events
When the player is advancing from one stage (heart) in a relationship to the next, it is done so through an event.
First green heart
Second Green heart
Third Green heart
First Blue heart
Second Blue heart
Third Blue heart
First Red heart
Second Red heart
Third Red heart
The player can reach the third red heart by visiting Zaheen's Clinic before noon when the relationship bar is full and the second red heart has been reached. This event will determine if you'll married together, move in, stay a couple or break up.
Zaheen's Beginner Bugs
- Items: Solar Stinger • Blazar Beetle • Angler Mite • Amethyst Scarab
- Reward: Zaheen's Rug
- What lovely specimens, [Player Name]! Thank you. For my next request you will need to venture into the marsh.
- I know you are capable of navigating the treacherous terrain. If you were not, I would not be here!
Zaheen's Intermediate Insects
- Items: Mammoth Moth • Musing Mantis • Toxic Talonfly • Empress Dragonfly
- Reward: Zaheen's Screen
- Another set of perfect specimens! You are quite the skilled bug catcher, [Player Name].
- You will need to conquer the mountains in order to fulfill my final insect request. I know you will succeed!
Zaheen's Expert Entomologist
- Items: Umbra Bee • Radiant Glider • Terrapincer • Zenith Hopper
- Reward: Zaheen's Short Bookcase • Zaheen's Step Bookcase • Zaheen's Tall Bookcase • Zaheen's Large Bookcase
- These lovely specimens complete my insect collection! You have done me a great service, [Player Name].
- Please gather these last few items so that we may celebrate!
|Zaheen's Soothing Selection|
|Tea Tin||Buy from Miles|
|Candle Tray||Buy from Miles|
|Incense||Buy from Miles, Gift from Zaheen|
|Reward||Zaheen's Tapestry Zen Fountain Zaheen's Teapot Zaheen's Candles|